Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 12:27 PM   #40
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtroop View Post
Yeah I will be following this thread with interest. I am on the road right now, can't do much. I plan on buying some seafom. This is a brand new generator, so you can rule out the filter and the fuel pump. It was 80 degrees yesterday when it shutdown after 10 minutes of driving, so not too hot out.
I wouldn't rule out the fuel pump. Onan had a run of bad fuel pumps a while back and they could still be making appearances. The Onan in my prior class c required a new fuel pump with less than 10 hours on the generator.

I had my coach out this passed weekend and ran the generator out and back home for AC purposes. 95 degrees outside and the generator ran both directions (2 hours each way) with no issues.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum