Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:43 PM   #4
airforceret

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 26B
State: Indiana
THOR #6414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin' Texans View Post
For Thor specific parts contact Tiara Rv in Elkhart Indiana with your model & vin #, so far they've been good to deal with for me. There are several good rv parts vendors on the web, Etrailer is what I've used several times.
Tiara has been good to you? They've yet to respond to a single warranty call or email since they screwed me on my build. I've been tempted to stop in there but I prefer to stay out of jail. Of the many RVs we have bought new they were by far the most pathetic dealer I've ever had the displeasure to deal with. Once they took my deposit I got NO service whatsoever. It was like I fell off the planet.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum