Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 12:41 AM   #59
Bfdchief24

Model: Windsport 31z
State: Arizona
THOR #8277
I have a 2017 Gemini 23TR Harrry...... on the Jensen system. I took mine back to dealer and had the the "expert" look at it. He figured it out and I watched him so I figured it out also.

A couple of things: Mine has a wireless HDMI on the outside TV. ( The walk through guy said the factory forgot to run a cable from outside so instead of tearing the cabinets out they installed the wireless unit.
On my unit the HDMI cable coming from the head unit had a white mark on it so it goes into the input on the Giga switch (splitter) then the others go into the other outlets. I took the TV's off the wall and confirmed what HDMI output it was plugged into LR was in 1...BR was in 2....outside was in 3.
Hope this helps if you haven't already figured it out.

My Wife and I love our Gemini and have been on a couple of trips. Have has some issues. Most I have filed myself. Still trying to figure the tankless hot water heater. Going to try an adjustable water pressure reducer and up the pressure. Heard it will turn off if the pressure drops below 50. We'll see.

Has anyone had problems with the wire harness on the slide out? Mine is a poor design. When I picked it up it bare wires showing!!! They fixed them?? But now my over the bed lights and USB outlets are not working. That's my next project.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum