Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 03:52 AM   #7
TPS12

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 23H
State: Colorado
THOR #8675
2017 Freedom Elite 23H

I won't go into all the problems I've had and still do because any manufacturer can have the same problems. But I will say this before you sign the papers and take ownership do a walk through of your unit make sure they give you a WO it's a we owe form showing all the things you want fixed. Now their going to tell you to take it on your first trip add whatever you find add to the list and they'll fix everything at once. No way get those items you found fixed and fight through the others you find later. Once you sign and leave all your leverage to get things fixed are gone. Your at their mercy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum