Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Vegas finish
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 01:27 PM   #14
captrandy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #8654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post

Haven't had this problem with my 2016 Vegas stored outside for most of the year in Florida, and haven't heard this complaint much. That said, it is aggravating that Thor is leaving you without options. What if an accident ruined a panel? Hope you can find a solution to your issues.

One of the great things about Winnebago is they can produce OEM parts for everything they ever made. Need a sink or a tank for a Brave from decades ago? No problem, they keep all the molds. Wish they made a Vegas like product in the same price range!

Let us know how the PolyGlow works. Good luck!
I had not even thought of an accident. Good Point.

I will be purchasing the PolyGlow product next week and will give it a try and post results for others that may have this problem. Might even be good to apply as a preventative against harsh UV rays.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum