Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 04:26 AM   #47
RayB66

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: North Carolina
THOR #1731
Rms31W, I purchased a 2014 Chateau 31L that someone bought and got rid of it in less that 3 months. We were given a good deal on it and since the salesman told us we had all of the warranties, we went and bought it. On our first week outing, we made a hit list and camping world fixed everything. It took numerous trips to the shop and months of waiting, both in and out of the shop. But it did get fixed. I'm still finding screws, now if they can just fix the water leak at the fwd slide when it rains, I'd be happy. I still don't have a lot of confidence in the mechanics at Camping World. We deal with the Supervisor only now.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum