Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 10:39 PM   #4
John & Diane

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Ohio
THOR #989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1Z View Post
I have a 2018 Windsport 29M and do my own repairs when i can. Every time I open the door from the inside it seems to stick and needs a good push, but it does not seem to be hitting anywhere on the frame? Also the door and screen open separately wondering if there is away that just opening the main door can open both together?
Ron, On our 2015 Windsport there is a latch that holds the screen door to the main door. It is located on the inside of the main door below the lockset. When the screen is latched to the outside door the screen handle should be pressed down so that it does not catch the door frame. To adjust it so the screen does not latch move the catch by loosening the screws and moving it down a little. Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum