Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade > Thor Owner Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-27-2018, 09:54 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
Posts: 8
THOR #5874
[SOLD] Selling my 2016 Axis 25.2

Bought this Class A hybrid designed motorhome new in the fall of 2016 to serve as my "home away from home" for my job working out of town. It was perfect for my needs then, and we have used it for a few vacation weeks and weekend get-a-ways the past two summers. After that time, we have come to realize we are not the die-hard "motorhomers" we thought we would be. We love the motorhome, just not the vacation and travel lifestyle related to it.
Thor Forum Price: $65,000 CONTACT ME (Len) THROUGH THE FORUM

Thanks,
Len

Here is a reminder of some of basic features.
• V-10 Ford Triton motor on a E350 frame
• 8,000 pound towing capacity
• 12,000 GVW
• 55 gal. fuel tank range approx. 600 miles based on our mpg experience
• Onan Generator
• A/C (cab and coach)
• Rear and lane departure cameras
• Bluetooth sync with AM/FM CD player with USB ports
• 1 rear slide-out
• Motorize shade canopy
• 3- flat screen smart TV's (1 outside, 2 inside)
• AM/FM/CD Stereo system for the coach with Aux input
• Hold Tanks: 39g. fresh water, 40g gray water, 30g black water, 10g LP

Extras I will Include:
• Wineguard WIFI booster and router
• Sewer and Freshwater hoses and connectors
• Camco water filter and flow controler
• AC Hookup cable & Surge Protector and home adapter plug
• Stabilizing jacks & leveling blocks
• Owner's manual (don't laugh, they usually don't come with them when new)
__________________

__________________
2016 Thor Axis 25.2
2014 CanAm Spyder RTS
2010 Honda NT 700
Sun Dolphin Aruba 12 SS Kayaks
Diamondback 26" 15 speed bicycles
rv.enigma is offline  
Old 07-27-2018, 10:38 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Storm 32V - pre
State: Alabama
Posts: 1,562
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by rv.enigma View Post
Bought this Class A hybrid designed motorhome new in the fall of 2016 to serve as my "home away from home" for my job working out of town. It was perfect for my needs then, and we have used it for a few vacation weeks and weekend get-a-ways the past two summers. After that time, we have come to realize we are not the die-hard "motorhomers" we thought we would be. We love the motorhome, just not the vacation and travel lifestyle related to it.

Thor Forum Price: $65,000 CONTACT ME (Len) THROUGH THE FORUM



Thanks,

Len



Here is a reminder of some of basic features.

•V-10 Ford Triton motor on a E350 frame

•8,000 pound towing capacity

•12,000 GVW

•55 gal. fuel tank range approx. 600 miles based on our mpg experience

•Onan Generator

•A/C (cab and coach)

•Rear and lane departure cameras

•Bluetooth sync with AM/FM CD player with USB ports

•1 rear slide-out

•Motorize shade canopy

•3- flat screen smart TV's (1 outside, 2 inside)

•AM/FM/CD Stereo system for the coach with Aux input

•Hold Tanks: 39g. fresh water, 40g gray water, 30g black water, 10g LP



Extras I will Include:

•Wineguard WIFI booster and router

•Sewer and Freshwater hoses and connectors

•Camco water filter and flow controler

•AC Hookup cable & Surge Protector and home adapter plug

•Stabilizing jacks & leveling blocks

•Owner's manual (don't laugh, they usually don't come with them when new)


I guess it’s not for everyone. Hope you are able to move on easily. Don’t mean to be discouraging but CW is advertising new 2018 25.2’s for $69,400 with a tab to click for a better price. Don’t know what a best negotiated price might be but guessing it close to yours or less.
__________________

__________________
Pete'sMH is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 02:31 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
Posts: 8
THOR #5874
I too, have done the research for the used market here in the Pacific Northwest, but thanks for your concern.
It looks like CW owes you a thanks also for the plug.
__________________
2016 Thor Axis 25.2
2014 CanAm Spyder RTS
2010 Honda NT 700
Sun Dolphin Aruba 12 SS Kayaks
Diamondback 26" 15 speed bicycles
rv.enigma is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 02:40 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Storm 32V - pre
State: Alabama
Posts: 1,562
THOR #6826
Didn’t mean to offend. Just noticed the web site. Apologies.
__________________
Pete'sMH is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 11:13 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
Posts: 8
THOR #5874
Sold!!!!
__________________
2016 Thor Axis 25.2
2014 CanAm Spyder RTS
2010 Honda NT 700
Sun Dolphin Aruba 12 SS Kayaks
Diamondback 26" 15 speed bicycles
rv.enigma is offline  
Old 07-28-2018, 11:25 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
lazinskm's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 28z
State: Florida
Posts: 401
THOR #5725
Great job!
__________________
lazinskm is offline  
Old 07-29-2018, 09:13 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Storm 32V - pre
State: Alabama
Posts: 1,562
THOR #6826
Very glad to hear!
__________________
Pete'sMH is offline  
Old 08-17-2018, 04:15 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Mike in AZ's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Arizona
Posts: 506
THOR #7863
Wow, sold in one day! That's great, congrats!

We have decided to sell our coach as well, any tips on how you found a buyer so quickly?
__________________
__________
Mike
USAF Veteran, Retired Security Professional
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper,
Is that good men do nothing.
Mike in AZ is offline  
Old 08-17-2018, 08:20 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
BradnKaren's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
Posts: 284
THOR #6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in AZ View Post
Wow, sold in one day! That's great, congrats!

We have decided to sell our coach as well, any tips on how you found a buyer so quickly?
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling? Have you decided how much to ask? I'm just curious because we have the same RV. We love it, but have considered selling to upgrade. It's just that we've finally gotten it to "perfect" and put a bunch of money into mods. That's the only thing holding us back right now...
__________________
BradnKaren is offline  
Old 08-17-2018, 08:40 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Mike in AZ's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Arizona
Posts: 506
THOR #7863
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradnKaren View Post
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling? Have you decided how much to ask? I'm just curious because we have the same RV. We love it, but have considered selling to upgrade. It's just that we've finally gotten it to "perfect" and put a bunch of money into mods. That's the only thing holding us back right now...
We love our Challenger. Due to a number of factor, we just aren't using it like we thought we would, and some things changed in our lives that aren't bad, but do get in the way of that. We decided we would try to sell it while it's still essentially brand new (one year old, 3500 miles, and 2200 of that were from Thor to the dealership).

We are listing it $132,900 based on my wife's research on others in this area. I don't expect to get full asking price.
__________________
__________
Mike
USAF Veteran, Retired Security Professional
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper,
Is that good men do nothing.
Mike in AZ is offline  
Old 08-17-2018, 08:48 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
The Gritz Carlton's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Georgia
Posts: 3,588
THOR #11130
I think rv.enigma must have bought it from himself. I've never seen one go that fast!! This defines being in the right place at the right time!!
__________________
2018 THOR Chateau 35SF
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
The Gritz Carlton is offline  
Old 08-17-2018, 08:55 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
BradnKaren's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
Posts: 284
THOR #6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in AZ View Post
We love our Challenger. Due to a number of factor, we just aren't using it like we thought we would, and some things changed in our lives that aren't bad, but do get in the way of that. We decided we would try to sell it while it's still essentially brand new (one year old, 3500 miles, and 2200 of that were from Thor to the dealership).

We are listing it $132,900 based on my wife's research on others in this area. I don't expect to get full asking price.
Best of luck to you, Mike!
__________________
BradnKaren is offline  
Old 08-17-2018, 08:57 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Mike in AZ's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Arizona
Posts: 506
THOR #7863
Thank you!
__________________

__________________
__________
Mike
USAF Veteran, Retired Security Professional
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper,
Is that good men do nothing.
Mike in AZ is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2