View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
Barrett3252

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.4
State: Missouri
THOR #7949
Is it possible to run an HDMI Cable from Dish box in living area to Bedroom

We have a 2018 Thor ACE 30.4. We have the Dish Wally and the Playmaker that only has hook ups for one cable connection to the back of the Wally receiver. I have a 3 HDMI splitter that I am hooking up to the Wally from the outside HDMI cable that comes the outside TV and the large living room TV so I can watch Dish either outside or inside. My question is I know the bedroom tv is connected to a HDMI inlet that is on the left hand side of the bed (if laying in it) that has four USB inlets next to it. So how do you run a long HDMI cable through the hole behind the large tv in the living room which i believes comes out underneath the cabinet in the bathroom (while sitting down look left under the shelf). I think it might be possible to get to that area, but is there another area to get to the back tv so I could hook the HDMI cable that i will buy so i could watch Dish at three different locations. I understand it will be the same station. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Tim Barrett

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.