Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 02:23 PM   #19
asro8042

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation Sprinter 24SR
State: Mississippi
THOR #12054
Vents added

So I was able to add two vents to the ceiling in my 2017 Citation 24SR. Nice improvement in airflow with the air dump closed. While I had the holes open, I aluminum taped all the gaps and air leaks I could see. I also tool out the overhead lights near the new vents and could see where the manufacturer just punched holes in the styrofoam ducting to run wires. Air would leak into the ceiling so I taped these two. Then took out all the rest of the lights in the ceiling and found many places where these holes where. Plugged them up and now have excellent air flow. Thanks to Holligan for the idea....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1311.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	11327  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum