Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 03:02 AM   #18
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeitup26 View Post
Or is the QC issue a situation where only a small percentage of new MHs have problems but a high percentage of the complaints happen on this forum.
If I were a betting man I would put money on the fact that there are more Thor motorhomes on the roads then there are members of this forum.

One thing to keep in mind. Thor requires that a dealer perform a Pre Delivery Inspection on every motor home before it is delivered to the customer. My dealer provided me with 2 check lists of all components they inspected, to include the condition of the components and the name of the technician performing the inspection. Unfortunately the item I used to start this thread, the AV system, was not listed on their inspection sheets and I take partial blame because I failed to take a CD to the PDI.

My unit has had very few warranty issues and those I have had were either easy fixes by myself or handled in an expeditious manner by Thor Customer Service when I required parts.

This past weekend I located an RV and Marine sales center and although they are not a Thor Authorized Service Center they have a good track record of working with Thor for warranty repairs. There are options available if someone is willing to take the time and research the alternatives.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum