Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #4
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
I am not actually familiar with this carrier unit at all but it is strange the manual does not discuss the error codes. Maybe you saw the 6 but counted 7? After a quick internet browse I found someone talking about a label showing the codes is usually mounted inside the unit; access by removing the inside grill so at least you don’t have to go on the roof. Not sure if this applies in your case or not. I also stumbled on someone advising in a 2009 post that Dometic makes (or made?) a replacement for the roof portion of the Carrier that allowed the ceiling unit inside to remain.....while just replacing the roof portion. Not sure if this is still possible but might be worth checking out if you cant figure out the codes or if an air conditioning tech cant fix it for you.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum