Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 06:10 PM   #17
Radioradio

State: Alaska
THOR #13281
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAxisOwner View Post
Whatever Ritzy...

I hope your tail light lenses leak... These "bitching" posts of mine also recommend and show repairs. Feel free to block me. If Thor reads these, they may have these problem areas addressed. They've emailed me, so i know they are reading them.

Butyl tape on one side and foam on another? If that's bitching, so be it.

I have a 2018 ACE 27.2 it came with about 20 items that needed repair. I mostly blame Thor as some were glaring misses. It wasn’t
really a component quality issue, it was the installation. I just got it back from the dealer. So far I haven’t had to redo anything as they did a good job. [emoji106]
On my first trip I tried the fridge on the inverter. Well since nothing was plugged into it.............!
One thing on the walkthrough was they showed me the AGS which I was really happy about since the salesman nor the brochure told me about it.
Thanks for the heads up on the taillights, I have to fix that too.
My previous rig drove like a beached whale. This one is a pleasure to drive and with the same engine and about 6,000 pounds lighter is more fun and less tiring.
Right now it doesn’t want to charge the chassis battery.
I might be missing something, Thor says their Class A’s charge the chassis battery on shore power and their C’s don’t.
I asked for a wiring diagram from them, got it by email in a couple minutes. Guess I should look at it before I call or take it back to the dealer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum