Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 07:55 PM   #10
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Hans and Peggy-
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your coming retirement! We have family in your area and have been through your SW MO area many times. Pretty part of the country.

We bought a new 2016 Vegas 25.2 in 2015, and have been mostly happy with it. I really wanted a Winnie, but the floorplan in our 25.2 fits us much better. We looked at the Brave, but wasn't impressed with the retro styling and the interior design. Liked the Travato, but too limited on storage. When I catch myself whining about Thor quality, I have to remind myself that it cost me less than any of the Winnies.

I agree with earlier poster that you might fare better with a slightly used rig versus a new one with a factory warranty. An alignment is almost always required, and many Vegas and Axis owners spend for suspension enhancements. But the same is true for Class A's on the F-53 chassis. Since you have the luxury of time to shop, you should find the unit and the price you want.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum