Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 08:20 PM   #17
davidgebo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #1466
Well, I figured out the power problem in my Vegas. I found a fuse that looked perfectly fine, but it was blown. Yesterday the LED on that circuit did not light up, which would indicate a blown fuse. Today, when I was about to start pulling and replacing all the fuses, lo, and behold, the LED was lit for the bathroom lights , bath fan, sofa light circuit that was out. Why it was not lit yesterday, I don't know. But in any event, it is the second fuse from the top in the breaker/fuse box under the fridge. I will now take the time to pull every fuse, label the circuit on the converter door which fuse controls what circuit. How difficult would that be for Thor to label the damn fuses? Thanx to you all who had good suggestions for a solution. I have done RV wiring and adding lights, accessories, etc., for many years, but this is the first time I was stumped. All the fuses looked perfect. I guess the fuses are made in China.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum