Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 01:17 PM   #11
Squerly

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar London Aire
State: North Carolina
THOR #14340
So this morning, I finally heard back from the seller. Might be more convincing if it was grammar proofed first?

Quote:
Hi again,

Thanks for the reply. So our current situation is that my daughter and I decided to go for fresh start so we sold the house and moved to my parents in Winter Haven, FL. We are trying to start a new life. I am in US Army and soon our unit will be sent back oversea to replace and help the troops scheduled to come home. This is the reason why I left the RV stored with all the paperwork at the shipping company (Carrier Service Industries) in Winter Haven, FL ready to be delivered. I will take care of the shipping. I want to use their escrow and transport services as they offer 100% protection and insurance to both buyers and sellers. I will try to explain you in a few words how it works. The payment must be sent to them and they will offer you a benefit of 5 days inspection period and then I will get the payment. SO...ONLY AFTER you receive the Motorhome and agree to keep it, they will release the payment to me, in this way we are both protected.

So, this is not a blind transaction, you can physically see the RV before committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns. In case you won`t be satisfied, you can cancel the transaction and ship it back on my expense. If you are interested, please include in the next email your contact information (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you!
2016 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock edition
Squerly is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum