Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 09:41 PM   #9
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovemyClassC View Post
Pete'sMH: Thank you for the knowledge. The sound bar I purchased does not appear to have a suitable website that offers specific mounting assemblies. Further, I do not know the name brand of the articulating TV mounting device. I am not sure of "Universal" anything, really. I believe I am going to have to request some help from my family and simply take the TV, the articulating arm assembly, and the sound bar completely off and into the fixed home and on the kitchen table. Get name brands, look them up, and see what they offer. I really did not want to do this since asking for help from my family is kinda conditional, meaning when I want to do it they are busy, so I have to wait. I am just an impatient kinda guy. Probably, normal though. But if I do not ask for help, I may damage something and really cause myself some problems. So, I will plan the activity with them and get this part of this effort going more forward. I do like the idea of making it look like it belongs while at the sametime, being cost effective and long lasting. Thank you very much. I will continue collecting ideas that others have done and further assess what I wish to occur,

I looked up the mounting hardware I used. It’s a Rocketfish model RF-SBM101. Best Buy sells them for $39.95 whch is a lot for what you get but isn’t so much if it accomplishes what you need to do. The ad says it mounts the sound bar below the TV but it worked just as well for me on top. As I recall the instructions were pretty good. The brackets attach to the same bolts that hold the TV to its wall or arm mount.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum