Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 11:51 AM   #4
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmblaster View Post
Had the same issue on my 2016 hurricane pulled radio out and noticed a bracket at the back of the radio to secure it . the radio has a stud on the back once i put the radio back in and secured it to the bracket with a wing nut thumping was gone of course now i have to remove wing nut off the back of radio to remove it but the silence is golden
Thanks so much for this. Did you have to add any piece when you used the wing nut or did the wing nut just snug up the hardware that was already there? Do you recall the size of the wing nut so I have one on hand for the fix? Again, I appreciate your time with this info.....sounds like it will work and you're right....silence is golden.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum