Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 03:41 PM   #6
Porthole

Brand: DRV
Model: 2019 MS 39DBRS3
State: Delaware
THOR #9431
Quote:
Originally Posted by E12CHENG View Post
I posted this on the new members area but wanted to say hello to the DRV brothers and sisters.

Well I came here for advice and ended up saving money. I took everyone's advice and ordered my 2020 Houston from Rolling Retreats and Alicia is the best. We should pick up our rig late September. That will give me until Christmas to add my solar (2000 watts of solar and 800 AH of Battle Born Lithium) and take a few shake down trips before we hit the road for a year. We plan to leave Georgia after Christmas and head to Alaska looking to arrive by June 1st 2020. Wish us luck as we set out on our new journey in the RV world.

Our truck is off being built as well so looking forward to my new hauler at the end of July.

Mike and Sherri
Attached Thumbnails
Sounds like a good plan!

We have a 2019 39DBRS3, the baby Houston.

Currently have 1800 watts on the roof and 6 Battleborns, with room for a few more if I desire to spend more money.

I put my battereis in the front closet and opened up the space in the basement.

If I was to order again, knowing what I know now, I would still do the 3000 inverter but delete the batteries. Move the inverter and have some pre wiring done.

BTW, unless RR makes a change, DRV does not wire the big inverter correctly to be the most efficient arrangement.

Nice truck as well.

Waiting for the 2020 Fords to come online.

2019 DRV MS 39DBRS3
2020 F-450
Porthole is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum