Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 04:51 AM   #1
mgiara

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #16106
A few easy questions from a beginner

Hello!!

Proud new household owner of a Thor Chateau 22b

Took our first trip up to Santa Monica and had a blast!!!

Just ran into a few questions that I imagine would be easily solved by the experienced RVers here.

1. The outlet that controls our TV and BluRay player seems to be temperamental. Other outlets work, but the one that the TV and BluRay player plug into in the overhead cabinet has only worked once or twice.
The dealership said to check the GFCI that's located somewhere near the sink but we were unable to find anything there.

2. We ordered the standard Ford keyless lock/unlock keyfob and attempted to program it with the classic ignition on to off and back 8 times to enter programming mode trick, but the vehicle cab did not enter programming mode (lock and unlock). Do some Ford cabs not have the wireless receiver? This is a brand new coach.

3. The space in the bedroom designed to have a TV mounted is a very thin piece of wood, reminds me of light balsa. What's the go-to way to mount a TV there that will be sturdy and robust? I'm scared it'll just rip out as the TV mount we bought on Amazon is heavier than the TV itself.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this!!

Very excited to learn more about this amazing motorcoach from you all!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum