Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 12:39 PM   #2
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Congrats Dave! I'm happy you got our maiden voyage in and it sounds like a success.. and much like our maiden voyage with our Magnitude and finding some issues that aren't too major.

I recommend this as the extender for your inner tires:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had to replace one of the one on the Magnitude out of the gate because it would not allow me to check air pressure or add air. I looked at a bunch and even sent a few back because they were poorly constructed. This one is a little expensive but if it very well made and I have had no issues with it.

I was going to replace the stock one on the other side when I saw how much better this one was but I decided to go with the Cross-Fire System with the option to use my TPMS with it. I've already purchased it and going to install it over the winter or in the spring.

I am also impressed with the F-550 and PowerStroke Diesel on our Magnitude. It just cruises along and never shifts. We have pulled our Spyder on a trailer (about 1700lbs) and could not tell it was there.

My other winter / spring project is to setup our Toad. We just bought a 2018 GMC Canyon Denali w/ the Duramax Diesel to replace our 2013 Silverado. I didn't wanted to replace it for another year or so but it started leaking a lot of oil and I didn't want to put $1500 - $2000 into it with 88K. We knew we would eventually replace it for a Toad and the Canyon or Colorado was on our list. We intended to keep using the Spyder next year and then targeting to buy the Toad in about 18 months when we were going to be getting ready to head west.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum