Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Cup holders
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 07:13 PM   #10
donieBee

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude BH35
State: California
THOR #3901
Thank you guys so much for the info. My wife and I have been a little undecided between the Axis/Vegas vs the Ace. We are a family of 5 so we wanted an RV that would accommodate us and our family, comfortably. From my research The thor Brand has been resurrecting they're reputation and have been doing a phenomenal job and the only reason why they're reputation wasnt up to par was only because of a speedy growth and lack of production power and quality control but that has all been resolved.. And I wanted to get more insight from actual Consumers. This is a huge investment and what we looked at were The Forest fr3, Thor's Axis and Ace. The reason why the Axis is our top choice was stated above " my wife can drive it". My next question is. When purchasing an RV is there a downfall when purchasing it out of state? What I've read is when repair is needed, purchasing the RV in a different State will make the process difficult with local repair shops. Is this true?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum