Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 04:07 AM   #1
srobm

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alberta
THOR #944
Thor Hurricane 34E

Bought a Thor Hurricane 34E (2014) and I previously owned a 2010 Coachmen Freelander 30 QB. I can honestly say that the quality on the Coachmen Freelander was substantially better than the Hurricane. So far the kitchen taps have gone, shower taps have gone, dinette table post is defective, stereo's CD player will not work, shower leaked, one of the LED tail lights has burnt out LED's and back up light continually fills up with water. Also holes in the linoleum by the back bathroom toilet.
Dealer has been less than helpful as I noted this the first weekend in May, took 3 weeks to get it in and told they had to order in parts. Three weeks later the dealer has not ordered the parts yet. I went in and raised holy hell.
Definitely would not consider another Thor product based on the quality and the service from the dealership to date.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum