Old 08-31-2016, 05:26 AM   #13
Ag&Au

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc View Post
To tow both your SUV and trike - I think the type of dolly Tunes indicated is the way to go... but may still be a challenge staying under your towing weight.

For a single tow - I prefer the 4 down option - and Jeep Wranglers tend to have a long life... (knocking wood) I expect the investment to last a while.
We tried to set up this RV so the wife could handle setup/teardown if needed. If the towbar is already on the rv and crossbar already on the front of Jeep - she should be able to hook it up herself. (Falcon All Terrain towbar that allows hookup and release without perfect alignment and off-level conditions... and Invisibrake that is 'plug and go'.)
I think a tow dolly would be a much bigger challenge for her. I've used them in past - pre RV days...
Good philosopy, but it would not work for me. I'm concerned my wife will wise up and ditch me in the sticks. So I make sure that breaking camp is a 2 person job,

Ken

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.