Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 12:34 PM   #3
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
There is a small light just to the right of the radio in the Vega/Axis.
I've circled it in red here:

I think it is wired into the overhead light circuit--as there is no overhead light other than the standard camper light (which has its own switch on the dash).

I've noticed odd behavior in that light before and even asked Thor about it (it was flashing with a regular pattern when I was having generator problems). Thor was clueless and I didn't pursue the question further once I had the generator fixed (fuel pump).

Even though Thor was clueless they were pretty responsive. groswald you may want to try contacting Thor and asking for a wiring diagram (whats the worst they can do? Say "no").

I've also noticed one of my batteries being low--I usually check ours weekly (and run both engines weekly). After only 7 days I find the battery gauge showing only two or three LEDs lit (1/3 or 2/3) this is with the camper in "store" mode. I have one of these cigarette lighter meters I may put in the Axis:
http://www.amazon.com/Cigarette-Ligh...=1416919259129
(Picked it up for other reasons but it also has a use in the Axis.)
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum