Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 04:35 PM   #8
48in366

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis
State: Florida
THOR #3501
I had the same problem on my 2015 Axis - CW installed two new coach batteries, but had them reversed. They managed to fix the issue, which powered up the house, but the radio/camera/console was still dead. From all my fuse experiences, every last unit seems to have a different setup, and none of the manuals have useful info. In my case, after 6.5 hours of testing every single fuse they could find (under dash, compartment under drivers side, under hood, even the interior house box under the fridge), the techs located an inline fuse near the Ford chassis fuse box under the hood. It's a red wire, with a small square box that contains the fuse. It was tucked away a little, so difficult to spot, but it solved the problem.

Again, every unit seems to have a different setup, but lots of the info I've found on this forum has led me to answers, although it may have been in a completely roundabout manner! Good luck & I hope you find it in under 6.5 hours

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum