Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 12:08 AM   #3
cpo1920

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Maryland
THOR #7316
Dave,

I can't speak to Palazzo specifically, but WRT Thor in general. The 28Z we just picked up is our second THOR. There are a lot of awful situations/scenarios on the internet of people having bad experiences; those aren't ours specifically. We bought a brand new RV and the first day we tried to put the batteries in Store we found that the Battery Disconnect Relay/Solenoid was bad. 'Bad THOR' - [Insert Sarcasm] - This isn't anything any level of quality control could have identified. There is a minimum/maximum rate of failure for any electronic component, and this clearly ruins the average. Are there lemons out there sure, could a better job be done managing quality, sure, but I think generally speaking if everyone was that displeased w/ THOR as a manufacturer, they wouldn't be as successful of a company as they are. I guess what I'm saying is, each experience is unique in it's own right and we have had problems that have been appropriately addressed. Using the dealer and/or THOR we haven't had any major issues.

Oh . . . and having slept in a Toyota Sequoia in Yellowstone, stick to getting an RV

Cheers!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum