Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 05:16 AM   #14
Bruce

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #1503
I think you need to explain it a bit more. What exactly is "reversed"?

When you have the back up camera on screen, you should be seeing a mirror image of what is behind you, just as you would if you were looking in an actual review mirror.

When the left turn signal is on, you should be seeing the lane on the driver's side. Likewise when the right turn signal is on you will be seeing the lane on the passenger side of your coach.

If this is not what you are seeing then you need to visit your dealer and have them correct it.

The rather brief AV614BH manual does not cover the review cameras as the cameras are not part of the radio system.

Hope this helps,

Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa9zz View Post
I just opened the Axis and when I turtned the Axxera 614 BH radio on, the back-up camera and some of the screens are reversed. Anyone know how to reset the polarity of some of the video screens?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum