Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 11:22 PM   #19
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtroop View Post
I subscribed to this thread in order to refer back if I encounter a problem. I have the full wall slide, makes me a little nervous. Anyway, the rapid camp work for all except the levelers. Any idea how why the remote won't operate the leveling system?
LCI had trouble integrating the Rapid Camp module with the LCI leveling system. There are many post as to the problem and solutions. As of October 2015, no Rapid Camp modules having LCI leveling systems were installed in plant 750 coaches. This was the tale told by engineer giving the plant 750 tour in July 2016. I could can not comment on coaches built at plants 650 and 850.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum