Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 08:25 PM   #22
Djfred

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: New Jersey
THOR #1592
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm not a lawyer but I would guess they have an army of them. I hope you get the resolve your looking for but your probably better off, as one poster suggested, flooding the internet with your situation. The best way to hurt a company is to hit them in their pocket book. My guess is they will hold this up in court until you either run out of money ( lawyers and court fees) or you just chalk it up to a bad experience. We have all been in these situations, not to say its right, but just kiss your wife and kids and thank the good lord for what you have. Then go out and buy another RV and enjoy.
Hello Penguin, A class action suit would not cost me a penny,but would take a considerable amount of my time which I would be reimbursed for out of the suit proceeds.The Attorneys would take their fees out of the class settlement.I kiss my Wife everyday and thank the Good Lord for what I have everyday also,but as of yet He hasnt sent me a check to buy another motorhome!!!I do plan on posting on as many sites as I possibly can about Thor. It is unfortunate because I actually like my Axis,but feel that they should take care of a defect that is their fault.Going through this forum,and many others, there are literally hundreds of folks who have spent their hard earned retirement money thinking they were going to enjoy their golden years,only to be screwed by Thor.I am not a nut job and have posted nothing but good things about Thor and their customer service in all of my previous posts,but now I feel that they have really dropped the ball.Once your warranty is done they could care less about you,and this is a problem they knew about. I guess if they were to fix mine,they would have hundreds of others in line with the same problem to fix,so I will do what I have to ,to make it as difficult for them as I have to.I have 3 friends who also own Thor products and none of them have a single good thing to say about Thor!!!!!!!Anyway ,thank you for your post!!!,I have to go and kiss my Wife before I get MADDER!!!!!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum