Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 12:17 AM   #2
RVCampingNut

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Maryland
THOR #3920
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtube View Post
I Have a 2106 Challenger KT and am having multiple issues I believe to be tied into the turn signal stalk.
when I turn on the ignition switch if the the high beam indicator is lit (this is without using the high beams) several functions fail to work , such as my LED outside lights on around the headlights, my day time driving lights, my turn signal cameras, and i believe my front turn signals. during a trip, the high beam indicator will shut off on its own and everything functions properly, is this a problem for RV dealership or Ford or has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks
I just experienced the same issue on my challenger 37LX during my trip out west. I have yet to figure it out but called Thor and all of my issues should be on different circuits. My high beam indicator comes on when I turn on the ignition and my rear camera comes on the stereo and I have no lights at all up front. It sporadically goes on and off and the front lights come on and go off. Thor thought it might be a relay because it does buzz. I say it's short someplace and bumping down the road sorta fixes it (which is why I say short). I changed out the relays today and nothing changed. Thor thinks it may be a ford issue which would be covered under the 3 year 36k mile warranty but suggested I take it to my dealer first because if it turns out to be a thor wiring harness issue, then I pay ford for their time. So I made an appt with the dealer and after they look at it and determine the problem, they will either get it fixed or send it to ford. Only problem is my appt isn't until Sept and that's the earliest they have.
2017 Thor Challenger 37LX, Westward interior, Riverside paint job. Upgraded to 4 battery setup, Splendide 2100XC Washer/Dryer combo, Progressive Industries HW50 EMS, Heavy Duty Steering stabilizer, and TST TPMS 6+4 setup for tow vehicle . Member FMCA

RVCampingNut is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum