Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 06:37 PM   #12
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
It also could be how the inverter is wired. Is it factory installed or added? I had mine added, part of the sales deal, so I specified which outlets I wanted kept live by the inverter when not connected to shore power. On mine, I wanted the TV's, and selected outlets kept active. The microwave is not off the invertor, figured as little as we use it unplugged, its easy to fire up the generator for a few minutes. Oddly the Tech wired the refrigerator off the inverter, didn't expect that, but because of that, it will not automatically go to LP, unless I shut off the inverter, or manually set it to LP. I can deal with that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum