Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Introduce Yourself | Say Hello
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-25-2023, 08:24 PM   #21
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamprunty View Post
I’ll let mine go at $189,900. 10,778 miles. Washer/Dryer already installed, extra solar panels, extra batteries, upgraded bathroom fan/vent, ultra guard installed, and playmaker included.

Spent a year working out all the bugs so the next owner shouldn’t have to. All the work has been done at Thor factory so most of the miles are from the two trips from Montana to Thor and mileage from Florida to Montana, plus original miles from Thor to the Florida dealership.
Put it on the classifieds and not the forum.

Old 01-25-2023, 09:03 PM   #22

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude RB34
State: Montana
THOR #2531
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Put it on the classifieds and not the forum.
It was mostly meant to be a joke because of what was being posted in previous post. Hence the year getting the bugs out.
Old 02-01-2023, 07:41 AM   #23

State: Nevada
THOR #28894
Well I picked up the coach and and put 700 miles on the way home,this platform is incredible it pulled any hill with ease,I spent a few hours going over everything and no issues whatsoever,and the most important thing....the wife loves it, now I've read
the ''haters'' posts on here and rightfully so, you've had problems with yours and thats your opinion ,I feel since it has over 15k miles on it and if it had front cap issues it probably would have showed up by now.

This platform works for us mainly because of the 4wd. as I pull a 28ft. enclosed car trailer with his an her's Can Am X3s out in the sand dunes, I'm very aware of the issues these have and if they do arise I'm more than capable of fixing them,and if I do have questions I'll call the ''JUDGE''
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20230127_194428[1].jpg
Views:	26
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	40739   Click image for larger version

Name:	20230128_085943[1].jpg
Views:	23
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	40740  

Old 02-01-2023, 11:33 AM   #24

Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtec View Post
Well I picked up the coach and and put 700 miles on the way home,this platform is incredible it pulled any hill with ease,I spent a few hours going over everything and no issues whatsoever,and the most important thing....the wife loves it, now I've read
the ''haters'' posts on here and rightfully so, you've had problems with yours and thats your opinion ,I feel since it has over 15k miles on it and if it had front cap issues it probably would have showed up by now.

This platform works for us mainly because of the 4wd. as I pull a 28ft. enclosed car trailer with his an her's Can Am X3s out in the sand dunes, I'm very aware of the issues these have and if they do arise I'm more than capable of fixing them, and if I do have questions I'll call the ''JUDGE''
Sharp looking rig..... with a nice shine! Glad the wife loves it too! The previous owner obviously took care of it... especially based on all the records they provided you.

Hopefully you don't have issues with the front cap. Given there is 15K on it you may be just in the ~20% that doesn't experience the issue.

The Omni / Magnitude had great potential to be a very nice lower cost Super C being on the F-550 Chassis.... if Thor would have had any sense of the meaning of quality and workmanship.

That being said, we still like our '20 Magnitude SV34 after all of the repairs and upgrades. We are heading into our 4th season with it and our biggest trip yet at 3 months and 15,000+ miles to California, Oregon, Washington and Alaska.

Good luck and keep us posted on the coach and your adventures!
Old 02-01-2023, 07:04 PM   #25

THOR #2531
Congrats

Enjoy the trip and create great memories. Your life here on earth is just a blip, but make the blip as large and bright as possible.

Don’t let the problems that occur, it’s an Rv, dominate the great experiences.

God Bless those that make sacrifices to benefit others.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:54 PM   #26

THOR #28894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Sharp looking rig..... with a nice shine! Glad the wife loves it too! The previous owner obviously took care of it... especially based on all the records they provided you.

Hopefully you don't have issues with the front cap. Given there is 15K on it you may be just in the ~20% that doesn't experience the issue.

The Omni / Magnitude had great potential to be a very nice lower cost Super C being on the F-550 Chassis.... if Thor would have had any sense of the meaning of quality and workmanship.

That being said, we still like our '20 Magnitude SV34 after all of the repairs and upgrades. We are heading into our 4th season with it and our biggest trip yet at 3 months and 15,000+ miles to California, Oregon, Washington and Alaska.

Good luck and keep us posted on the coach and your adventures!
My wife loves so much she could'nt wait to go for a drive so we took it into town to go to lunch lol.

I see a few things reguarding quality,the shower tub looks cheap and flimsy and the front cap slid struggles a bit to go up and down,but that's minior lil details,it's not like I'm living in it permanently.

I sounds like you have one heck of a road trip coming up,maybe we'll see each other on the road sometime
Old 02-02-2023, 03:55 PM   #27

THOR #28894
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamprunty View Post
Enjoy the trip and create great memories. Your life here on earth is just a blip, but make the blip as large and bright as possible.

Don’t let the problems that occur, it’s an Rv, dominate the great experiences.

God Bless those that make sacrifices to benefit others.
Making memories is the plan my friend !!!
Old 02-02-2023, 04:21 PM   #28

Model: Omni XG32 GONE for good
State: Alabama
THOR #22586
Quote:
My wife loves so much she could'nt wait to go for a drive so we took it into town to go to lunch lol.

I see a few things reguarding quality,the shower tub looks cheap and flimsy and the front cap slid struggles a bit to go up and down,but that's minior lil details,it's not like I'm living in it permanently.

I sounds like you have one heck of a road trip coming up,maybe we'll see each other on the road sometime
Just some heads up for when you start using it. The bath and toilet in the XG32 has a poor design with black tank. The tank shape has a shelf under the toilet that's shallow and "stuff" falls on that shelf and doesn't readily flow into the main part of the tank. It's imperative to be level, side to side, or best even a bit left side low, to help move stuff down. Lots of water per flush helps but eventually you'll probably need to get a flushing wand to force the "stuff" down. During second trip in ours my GF hated the thing.

During warmer months keep the cap window cover closed and curtains drawn because the cap has no insulation and the heat gain will be tremendous. A good reflective windscreen cover like Sunpro or others will be a big help.

Check judges recommendations for reinforcing the shower floor. I did similar on mine. My shower walls also leaked but likely yours has been properly caulked by this time.

Thor wasn't very forthcoming about the propane line routing recall so I'd check yours to make sure the lines are safe. Thor claimed my coach was not included in the recall but I could physically see the line cut by the spring. I did advise receiving dealer when I traded it in so they could deal with it.

If the PO hasn't replaced the "incliner" seating you might want to seriously consider it. When I bought mine I knew they were going to be replaced immediately which I did. The incliner thor put in is horribly uncomfortable much like most RV furniture. I put in a recpro powered recliner and console which fit nicely in the space. Others have used different sources. If getting the recpro I recommend the fabric, not the crappy vinyl stuff. Vinyl WILL fail in 3-4 years.

Hope you enjoy yours better than I did mine.Happy RVing.
2012 PT Crusader 355BHQ
chunker21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 05:36 PM   #29

THOR #2531
Small Things

Quote:

In regards to these two issues, they are the known issues: fixed last trip into Thor

Shower floor - I am a 6’ 200 lb guy on a good day, they reinforced the floor with 2x4 around the plumbing

Front shade - had problems with that from the get go. Apparently the shade is from a 3rd party. I had my shade completely replaced and still had problems. When I was at Thor they fixed it. IT’s a problem from the factory. The shades are have screws in them for shipping purposes and they did not remove them during install so they bind the shade up. Thor removed the screws and no problem since.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:37 PM   #30

THOR #2531
Judge travel

Don’t forget to stop on your way through NW Montana