Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-30-2022, 08:45 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #27516
Fresh Water Fill into Shower

We purchased a 2022 Omni XG32 two months ago and have had to have several issues fixed already. We decided to pay upfront and use a remote RV tech and have them submit the warranty papers, however our port for the fresh water fill was not working at purchase when they tried to show us how to fill the fresh water tank. The parts came in a couple weeks ago and we just brought it home yesterday. We are leaving today to go to our daughters wedding in NC and when we went to add some water to the tank, we walked in to find water everywhere. As my husband was outside at the hose, I discovered that the water was gushing out the bottom seem in our shower. When I went to the tank compartment under the bed, no water was even going into that hose, let alone the tank.

My husband even tried to push the water hose further into the fill hole, which the hose is going somewhere, just not sure where since it isn’t going into the right hose that leads to the tank. Has anyone had this problem before that can tell me what is happening and/or if there is another way to get water in the fresh tank since we will be boondocking all week?

Thank you in advance for any help.
Theresa

Old 07-30-2022, 11:02 PM   #2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Fresh Water Fill into Shower

I have a ‘20 Magnitude SV34. It sounds to me like the water fill hose is not connected to the fresh water tank at all if no water id getting into the tank but water is hitting the floor under the bed.

The other possibility is either an issue with the drain pipe or the blue pex line coming out of the tank and running to the pump.

For all of the water to be hitting the floor under the bed and running to the shower, either the dealer didn’t hook up the fill hose… there drain pipe is not sealed at the bottom left side of the tank… or the blue Pex water line is loose / not connected at the tank or at the water pump.

The last option is there is a crack in the tank.