Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-17-2023, 12:22 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Omni / Magnitude Front Cap Skylight Sun / Heat Shield

I'm not on social media but the wife is and she came across something that I thought I would share.

Those of us with Omni / Magnitudes and the front cap skylight that generates additional heat in the coach and cab-over more than it does anythng else now have a solution to reduce the hear in the cab-over area.

I have been using WeatherTech Sun Shields in my last two coaches and they work great to keep the sun and heat out of the cab area. A company called Heatshield Products is making a similar knock-off product but suprisingly they are making an option of the Omni / Magnitude Skylight!

I just ordered one and if you order today you can get $5 off for Valentines Day. Here is the link:

https://www.heatshieldstore.com/car-...-omni-standard

Select the "TOP WINDOW" option. If use the code LOVERSDAY5 you will get the $5 off.

The review my wife read for the Omni / Magnitude were good and you can close the cover over top of it so I ordered one.

Old 02-20-2023, 11:53 PM   #2

THOR #12751
Just got a promo from Heatshield good until February 24th for Presidents Day. The code is POTUS and you can save $5 off a Heat Shield for your Omni / Magnitude Front Cap Window.
Old 02-21-2023, 12:18 PM   #3

Model: FourWinds SK 35
State: Virginia
THOR #4706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Just got a promo from Heatshield good until February 24th for Presidents Day. The code is POTUS and you can save $5 off a Heat Shield for your Omni / Magnitude Front Cap Window.

Judge wanted to let you know that I have been using Heatshield products for about 4 years now. I have a 2017 35SK super C I don’t have the large skylight just cab windows and works great. I use their products for all my vehicles
Old 02-21-2023, 02:28 PM   #4

THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas M View Post
Judge wanted to let you know that I have been using Heatshield products for about 4 years now. I have a 2017 35SK super C I don’t have the large skylight just cab windows and works great. I use their products for all my vehicles
Thanks for letting me know! Good to hear they make a good product. Glad I found it for that skylight!
Old 02-24-2023, 04:12 PM   #5

Model: Magnitude XG32
State: Iowa
THOR #26576
Thanks Judge. I purchased 2 of them since they are fairly inexpensive. We have never shut our overhead window on our 2022 XG32 since it seems so “fragile”. We like the light most of the time.