Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Flag pole
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 01:35 PM   #8
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Pete, I have looked at different ones for years but never pulled the trigger until last year. I bought a heavy duty telescoping one from Uncommon USA. They are an American company and probably produce the highest quality poles that will last a lifetime.

I have the mount that you drive a tire on. My pole will take two 5' flags and it has a super high quality LED light on top which lasts all night. When you drive in a CG where we are set up you can certaintly see our flag from several sites away.

If you go on their site and buy one of their poles you will never need another one. You can also use it at home also. When we had our house it would take me about 2 minutes to remove it from the front yard and secure it in the basement of the coach for travel.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum