Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:25 AM   #5
Bnbl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: Minnesota
THOR #9155
I have an '18 34J Windsport. I feel your pain. Make sure when the slide is extended that they hooked up the kitchen sink to the grey tank. In the same area under the oven, we had pieces and parts laying around and not connected. Flooded the entire slide before we figured that out! The rubber flaps are the "weather seal" which goes around the grey tank connection point for the kitchen sink.

I did not find one coax connector tight thruout the entire coach. Check every tv and splitter you can find. (there is a splitter in mine under the bottom drawer next to the removable panel under the oven).
The panel with the wineguard amplifier will need to be removed. There are splitters behind the panel plus the connections on the amplifier. All were loose.

Make sure you understand how the inverter functions when on the road/shorepower/generator and your autogen start. Took four inverters before the factory wiring was found out the be wrong. (This is a subject you should research on the forum(s). Lots of info that shouldn't addressed here)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum