Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Riddle
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:31 PM   #15
BradnKaren

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
THOR #6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
If anyone replies to a bunch of posts in short order you can see that state: The top N recent posts with their name on them.

Just because you see Bob's name there a little more frequently doesn't mean much.

Want to see something truly scary: Click on "Community", then on "Members List", and finally click on the "Posts" column header to sort on posts and ignore that I'm at the top--Bob is approaching me very quickly and will overtake me soon (as my post count is over four years of membership on these forums and Bob's is much shorter--not even a year I think LOL).
Times the number of other forums he also visits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Seriously (): A forum is only as good as the members want it to be.
If you want a "rolling office party"; where nothing useful is discussed, and lots of laughs are had: fantastic!
If you want a 'Resource Room"; where everything discussed had better be about something useful: that's great also!
But you can have both at the same time, and even add in a "Living Room Couch"; where folks can sit around and discuss what's going on in their lives, and help one another through troubling times.

This place, the "Thor Owners Community Discussions" is fine for the "rolling office party" or "living room couch" as you state. However mixing those in with every last thread no matter the topic is distracting from the actual topic and can get pretty tiresome. Not everyone needs emojis and graphics in response to nearly every post.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, Bob, and I have friends like you who are just very social. It's just that you need be a little more selective about the right time and place.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum