Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 01:09 PM   #1
Gebills

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy
State: Arizona
THOR #12461
Good morning from Arizona

Good morning from sunny Arizona. My wife and I have purchased a new Thor Synergy motorcoach on a Sprinter chassis. Previously we have owned several large fifth wheel coaches, but we are looking forward to traveling in this new Thor coach. The previous fifth wheels and truck lengths we have owned ranged up to 58 foot combined length, being so lengthy that we nearly look forward to not going out on the RV trips. This new Thor Synergy coach is so easy to handle that I know we’re going to have fun with it. We can even park it on our small circle drive by the house which with previous units has never happened before. Looking forward to reading all the quotes, notes, challenges and comments from the Thor forum. gebills

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum