Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 02:57 AM   #166
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Blw2 - Did you remove the trip piece on the back wall "Radius" yourself? If so how does it remove? Just pop it off? I dont have my RV outside right now .... but is it just held on by staples (like everything else)? Was it easy to reinstall? I like to insulate that area but I dont want to mess anything up either.
Well..... the first time it fell down on its own, thanks to Louisiana's wonderful road maintenance program....
It was basically held up with some two sided tape like stuff and a few staples. On the road so I jury rigged it back up in a similar fashion. A few weeks ago I pulled it down to replace my review camera. I had it stuck up there better than the factory it seems...anyway, The wiring and connector for the camera is under there, as well as the rear clearance light wiring.
Anyway, mine is just a simple flat piece of some sort of hardboard or something, maybe 6-8 inches wide. Small decorative molding trim out the long top and bottom edges.
It would be better I think if the molding were more firmly attached, and the trim panel snapped in tight between.

anyway, the point is, mine is not up there in any sort of elegant fashion, so it just takes a little fenagling. Sadly, I didn't take a photo...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum