Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 07:18 PM   #1
jmwerdoc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #13430
Leveling jack alarm

Hi - new to the Forum and RV world. We purchased at 2018 Thor 27.2 in April. So far, minor issues and a couple of intermediate ones to work through, but overall happy to have the rig.

Question: Today as I was drive the rig out of the lot, the leveling jack dragged the ground and an alarm went off. I've heard it briefly in the past under then same circumstances, but now it won't turn off. I stopped the rig on level ground, turned off the engine, and deployed the jacks fully and then back up again until they stopped - alarm still on. I then tried the same process with the generator on - still alarming. Is there a reset that I need to press or did I perhaps jam something when the jack dragged??

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Mike

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum