Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 08:18 PM   #25
howzball

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: Texas
THOR #3182
Aside from all the electrical I'm curious if your 36.1 is like ours and the current propane cooktop is underneath two removable solid surface counter top pieces?
I've been seriously considering this Exact same project for a while now and figuring out how to make it look nice is my biggest hold up. I want it to be flush mount on the top of the counter top but, those removable sections sort of make it difficult to figure out.

Maybe your plan was to set the induction top directly in the current propane cut out?

Was you plan to leave your counter top as is or replace a section/all of it?

I swapped out our tank style water heater for an instant style so that freed up an entire 15/20 amp 120 volt circuit. My RV guy says running a new circuit from the panel to the stove was pretty easy considering we have the center 1/2 bath that connects the bed and kitchen.
Our plan was to just utilize that old WH circuit.

Our Palazzo is a 2015 and we've never used the propane cooktop once, we got the portable induction unit to use outside and loved it so much we ONLY use it now.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum