Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 12:02 AM   #6
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
yep, I've delivered many brand new coaches from the factories to dealers all over and have seen almost everything - and I mean everything DIFFERENT from one coach to the next!

Factories make decisions about what products and systems to install in their coaches, maybe based on the length, size, height, weight, whether gas or diesel, or any other differences, maybe even by which factory building or location it is built at, but sometimes make no rhymes or reasons why the difference.
I would suggest that a Challenger, while almost identical to the Palazzo, would have very similar products and systems, since the real difference is only the 'gas' versus 'diesel' platform.
But, I digress, since apparently a gas generator does not rise to the same installation of systems as the diesel version, or else it's the price point between the two, or maybe something that only has to do with what someone in the 'gas' design team decided to install versus the 'diesel' design team across the hall! Who knows.

Oh, and don't even get me started on how they so easily and sneakily HIDE the very switches that you need when you first enter the coach, or the one in the rear closet that you can't find, for your life, with no way to turn it off.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum