Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 07:34 PM   #16
Mulva

Brand: Still Looking
State: Arkansas
THOR #7075
Good luck. If those are your only issues, then you ain’t seen nothing yet.
One of the most significant failures was the the slide beam over the couch, on my 3901, just fell off while traveling and almost killed my 73 yr. old uncle after it struck him in the head. It caused a huge bump, bruise, and blood running down his face.
I called to report this incident, and no one was remotely interested. Actually acted put out that I called them.
If I knew then what I knew now, I would have never bought a Thor product. Two years of ownership and still have issues. Thousands of dollars out of my pocket after warranty for “manufacturing” defects and horrible quality installation. My $5,000 extended warranty doesn’t begin to participate in my issues. I should have just got a Sea Ray and left the RV business to someone else.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum