Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
katbear00

Brand: Crossroads
State: Georgia
THOR #451
2012 Crossroads Rushmore 38FL

We bought this fifth wheel brand new and although it is a gorgeous rig we have nothing but major problems with it. One serious leak after another as well as mechanical issues. The dealer that sold it to us went out of business and no one else in the area will do warranty work for Crossroads. That in itself tells me a LOT! I am currently getting the run around with Crossroads in Indiana. I would not recommend this product to anyone as I know from talking to many other campers who own Crossroads they too are having serious issues. Their quality control is seriously lacking as well as their service after the sale! Just needed to vent and if any has any suggestions on how to deal with this lemon I sure would appreciate the help!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum