Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello from Ohio
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 12:19 AM   #1
kprun

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: Ohio
THOR #4541
Hello from Ohio

Hello everyone. I joined a couple of days ago but have been following the Forum off and on for a few years. I've learned a lot on here and hope that I can contribute.
My wife Pam and I own a 2016 ACE 29.4. This is our 2nd RV. Our first was a 2015 Vegas 25.2 that we bought just before I retired. We learned quickly that, while we loved the Vegas, it wasn't going to work well when we included the grand-kids on weekend getaways. We bit the bullet and moved to the larger ACE. It was an expensive lesson but we're still glad we did it.
Following the Forum has been interesting. Sometimes I come on when I need a good laugh. It's great that those with experience with RVs are willing to share their knowledge. I hope that I can make some useful contributions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum