Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 10:15 PM   #2
PAtrailtrimmer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 27.7
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #12085
Welcome! You have come to a great place for answers, opinions, and an occasional gripe. Lots of wisdom and knowledge here to give you some guidance.

I bought my first RV last year and I am having a blast with it. It does take some time and work to fix things the way I like it, but it’s all good. A great life style. You meet so many good people.

I would suggest you visit the RV dealers in your area, ask lots of questions, and drive as many units as you can. Don’t be afraid to tell the salesperson you want to spend time in the RV. Any salesperson worth their salt will give you time to explore the rig on your own.

Don’t be in a hurry to buy, take your time. Once you narrow your choices, check the various forums that focus on the make and model you like. Do another test drive or two and if it’s right let it happen.

Good luck in your search.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum