Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 01:32 AM   #802
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor293 View Post
COOL! I see you made it to Maumee, what did you think of it?
We really liked Maumee. Unfortunately we could only stay one night--just figured we'd take a short trek to see what its like. Next time, however, we will bring bikes ! LOL a lot of paths and trails (we walked a lot for the time we were there).

At the time we were there the "red tide" in Lake Erie was flaring up thus the beach was closed and that small inland lake was also closed. This meant fewer people in the park (yay I guess--if you like solitude) but there still was a lot of campers there.

There also was a group of boaters from Michigan camping at the boat docks for the weekend (used to do that kind of thing all the time growing up: my parents would take the boat somewhere in the lakes for the weekend--was a lot of fun).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum