Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 01:08 AM   #11
raffaelli

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2019 Freedom Elite 30FE
State: New York
THOR #16600
Thank you. I will take my time during when we go through things and make sure things are corrected before we sign papers. We are anxious to get out and get camping this weekend but we will resist temptation to cave in.

I know of one item which will need to be corrected.... the sliding door to the rear bedroom does not move, just think it is off the track.

We asked for two things to be added....TV in the rear bedroom and a trailer brake controller. I asked them to include it in the deal but they wanted to do it separately. So today they called me with the price. They told me the controller and the TV installed will be $450something. "OK, do it. What controller are you installing?" "Not sure, I will call you back". Few hours later, "The TV is $450something and the controller will bring the total to $922something." "What happened to $450?" " It didn't include the controller" "OK, no thanks we will install it ourselves".

Where can I find solid information about the warranty? The sales guy was not clear on what they are and I didn't go back to the topic. I read somewhere it is 12m/15k basic, 24m,24K structure, 36m/36k chassis, 60m/60k powertrain.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum