Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 09:50 PM   #10
daver35

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: Ohio
THOR #10566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
That's a good idea. I didn't want to have to pay all that money for two frames only have to cut and weld but that may be the answer if the frames are good quality. I would like

It would be nice to have a real bed... especially two twins to make a king. We do like the size of two sofas together but it is far from a good bed.

We removed the jackknife sofa in the living room and replaced it with the RecPro recliners so we use the bed in the garage. After we pull the Spyder out my wife turns it into a master suite with a carpet and curtains over the ramp etc.
Man i wish you were closer, i would love to help you. Do you have a vocational school near you that you could deal with? if you got everything ready for them it would be an easy job. Since we've done this it has made this rv soo more friendly for my girl friend and i feel better about going this route than the really nice Sunseeker we were looking at before this. I just got a "extendaroom" that we tried out and it actually works on our ramp so I will be adding that to the new modifications that we have done. 2 years and loving this thing more! Let me know if there's something i can measure or take a picture of for you to help you figure someting out!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum